We are almost at the end of what has been an especially exciting year for us here at Nonlinear Dynamics and we’d like to take this time to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Seasons Greetings and a Happy New Year!
Some of the things that really stood out for us this year include:
- Kicking off the year with the release of Progenesis CoMet v2.0 in January with a new workflow designed specifically for analysis of compounds in samples and support metabolomics research.
- The release of Progenesis LC-MS v4.1 in March introducing a higher level of automation for increasing objectivity and freeing up your time in your proteomics data analysis.
- We expanded our customer support team with Vicki joining us at the end of April.
- In June we held our first Nonlinear Scientific Advisory Board meeting, helping us to further understand the next challenges for ‘omics research and lead the way in developing software.
- July gave us the chance to show off what’s coming in the next release of our Metabolomics software at the 9th Annual International Conference of the Metabolomics Society.
- August saw possibly the biggest event for us to date with the acquisition by Waters Corporation, which is going to mean more great things for our customers in 2014.
And at the end of the summer we enjoyed a fantastic day of team building activities with some of our new colleagues based at Waters, Manchester.
It’s been a great year, and we’re sure that 2014 will be even better! Best wishes,
Everyone at Nonlinear Dynamics