It’s that time of year again when we close the office for the festive period, and we’d like to take a moment to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
It’s been another busy year for us, with a few highlights worth mentioning:
- We released 2 updates to Progenesis QI, with v2.0 being released in March, and v2.1 following shortly after in August.
- We brought out a brand new product, which is FREE to download and use: Progenesis SDF Studio, releasing v1.0 in July following some great feedback to the Beta release of v0.9 in April.
- We’ve been to conferences all over the world, including the Czech Republic, Canada, various states of the USA and Germany.
- We welcomed back Gavin Hope to Nonlinear, who re-joined us as a software developer back in September.
- We also acquired a new member of the team who is proving to possibly be our most popular “employee” yet: Winston the Guide Dog, who is my service dog:
The office will be closed from Christmas Day and reopening on Monday 4th January.