We’ve been busy listening to your feedback on v0.9, as well as fixing reported bugs, to implement the most popularly requested improvements, with a focus on simplifying the process of fixing invalid records:
- Line numbering – each line is now numbered so locating reported errors is much easier
- Syntax highlighting – easier to differentiate between different fields
- Automatic underlining of each error
- Improved error messages
- Improvements to editing compound structure – fields are now highlighted and tooltips indicate each field’s function
- Improved support for ChemSpider MOL files
- Bug fix: edits to URL and Description are now saved
- Other minor bug fixes
How do I get it?
If you’re not already using Progenesis SDF Studio, you can get it free from our download page. If you’re one of our early birds and are already using v0.9, you can click on the message in the software’s web panel telling you to update:
How do I use it?
We’ve designed Progenesis SDF Studio to be as simple as possible, so hopefully you won’t need much assistance. That being said, we’ve updated our FAQs and you can also contact us if your question isn’t covered there.
How can I suggest further improvements?
Just as with our LC-MS analysis software, we’re looking to continuously improve and develop Progenesis SDF Studio, and for that we need your input. If you’ve got some ideas on what you’d like to see implemented or improved, let us know.